The law firm G is one of Sweden's largest law firms with 13 offices in Sweden and three in the Baltics, together we are more than 250 employees. While we have a unique geographic breadth, we can offer a personal workplace with great opportunity to influence and many legal work areas to choose from. We are a full service agency with a strong focus on business law. Our clients are essentially large and medium-sized Swedish and international companies, owner companies and private individuals. Our offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Växjö, Jönköping, Helsingborg, Örebro, Falun, Norrköping and Linköping offer internships for those who want to combine your studies with internships with us. Thesis Internship – You should write a degree project of 30 ECTS CR. You can combine your essay writing with ten weeks internship at one of our offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Växjö, Jönköping, Helsingborg, Örebro, Falun, Norrköping and Linköping. The traineeships are added on an ongoing basis, but we would like to see your application received by 15 November (for VT) and 15 April (for HT). Essay practice is unpaid and should be included in your training. APS, APU & PJU – Do you see workplace-related studies 15 ECTS cr., workplace linked investigative work 15 ECTS CR. or internship with legal investigative work 15/30 HP. We offer internship for 8 – 16 weeks. Application deadlines and which offices offer seats are the same as for essay practice, see above. Summer Clerk – We offer summer notary services at our offices in Jönköping, Falun and Gothenburg. To be current as a summer clerk you should be on semester six or later. Summer Notary services are added on an ongoing basis, but we would like to see the application received by 28 February. Trainee – Our offices in Stockholm and Falun offer traineeplatser for longer periods. The Traineeplatser is continuously added, but we would like to see your application submitted by 15 November (for VT) and 15 April (for HT). Information & the application as an intern at G you will assist the Office's lawyers and associate lawyers with various legal and administrative matters. The main practical tasks are to establish legal inquiries, but also tasks such as drawing up draft letters, letters and agreements. At the same time, you will have to write on your essay. As a person you should be responsible, creative, accurate, social and – not least – see a future as a successful business lawyer. We value initiative and commitment, both for clients as well as for the agency. We assume that you have good grades and formulate yourself well in speech and writing, in both Swedish and English. We would like to see you have some kind of affiliation with the city or surrounding region you are looking for and an interest in the areas that each office is working with. Your application should include a personal letter, CV with references, grades and memorandum or equivalent assignment that you have written during your legal education.
- STOCKHOLM Stockholm works with mergers and acquisitions, Aktiemarknadsjuridik, property law and financing issues. Send your application documents to Jonas Gombrii, email@example.com, or Andreas Höhling, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call Jonas at 08-566 119 34 or Andreas at 08-566 119 13.
- Göteborg The Gothenburg Office works broadly with business law, in the areas of commercial and ownership, industrial disputes, reconstructions and insolvency, real estate and transactions. Send your application documents to Carina Svanlund, email@example.com, for questions call Jakob Nortoft at 031-710 40 29 or Anna Gustafsson at 031-710 40 46.
- Växjö Växjö The office works with business and Humanjuridik as well as insolvency. Send your application documents to Johan Bäckström, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Fredrik Sund, email@example.com. For questions call Johan at 0470-70 02 77 or Fredrik at 0470-70 02 78.
- Jönköping University Office works broadly with business law. Send your application documents to Ambjörn Essén, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call Ambjörn at 036-30 67 34.
- Helsingborg Helsingborg Office works with Swedish and international business law with specialist expertise in areas such as Competition law (including procurement Law), dispute resolution, tenancy and real estate Law, construction law and company law, as well as arbitration. Send your application documents to Carin Labeeby, email@example.com. For questions please call Carin at 042-26 99 50.
- Örebro Örebro Office works with both business law and Humanjuridik, but is mainly interested in receiving trainees with a special interest in insolvency law, labour law or real estate and construction law. Send your application documents to Janette Rohit, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call Janette at 019-16 65 87.
- Norrköping & Linköping Offices in Norrköping and Linköping work with business law and mainly with transactions, real estate and construction law, insolvency and dispute resolution. We also have specialists in economic family law. Send your application documents to Birgitta Andersson, email@example.com. For questions call Pernilla Tilly Smelt 011-12 92 00.
- Falun Falun Office works broadly with business law. Send your application documents to Cecilia Malm, firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions call Cecilia at 023-481 00.