As a Research Trainee, you will get the opportunity to enhance your research skills and legal knowledge. You will research a variety of legal matters, reviewing case law and legislation, monitoring news and upcoming legislation, administering databases, and assisting our lawyers with their day-to-day work. In addition, you will be a member of the team responsible for maintaining the firm’s library.
Upon arrival, you will work along with your trainee colleagues assisting all the operational groups. The traineeship is for a fixed term of one semester, and our trainees work 1-2 days per week.
During your traineeship, you will also have the opportunity to participate in various events and training sessions arranged by Roschier University.
You may be the trainee we are looking for if you:
- Are interested in business law
- Have completed 4 semesters or more of your law studies
- Have a good academic track record
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Have good oral and written communication skills (fluency in Swedish and English required, other language skills are also appreciated)
At Roschier, our people are our greatest asset, and we offer various opportunities for you to develop and build on your expertise. We are proud to have a culture where everyone’s contribution is appreciated and where continuous learning is supported. If you have the necessary skills, you will have the opportunity to work with talented people in an exciting and international environment.
What we offer:
- Our commitment to constant improvement: We offer the best platform to grow on both a professional and personal level;
- Roschier University: A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
- An open, collaborative and supportive culture: An inspiring and fun place to work
- A truly international setting
- The opportunity to work with and learn from the best in the business.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, please fill out the application form and join our team! Your application should include a cover letter in English, a CV, transcripts of your studies and a copy of your matriculation examination certificate and high school diploma.
For more information, please contact Emilia Löpare (firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 8 553 19 190). Please apply by filling out the application form. Applications will be handled upon arrival.
- Location: Stockholm
- Last application date Monday, 3 December 2018